Location: London/ Hybrid
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 + Discretional Bonuses
If you have strong experience working in Digital PR, and want to be instrumental to the strategic direction of an exciting array of household name clients, then we want to hear from you.
About the Company
Due to exciting new changes and growth, the business is looking for a Digital PR Director to take the lead on an agencies Digital PR offering. As Digital PR Director, you will use your experience to mentor the Digital PR Account Managers and Executives on your team, as the agency supports you on your own defined development plan towards the Head of Digital PR position.
The agency boasts all of the usual benefits of a leading agency: the pool table, drinks on a Friday in their trendy Central London office. But also takes pride in being recognised as an award-winning workplace due to their diversity, inclusivity, and focus on supporting individual professional development. Not to mention their 100+ nominations and awards for their quality of work on behalf of clients.
Digital PR Director Role & Responsibilities
You will take the lead on strategic direction of the Digital PR of key client accounts and use your excellent communication and multi-taking skills to maintain strong client relationships. Additionally, your role will encompass:
- Participating in client and potential client strategy discussions with other senior members of relevant departments.
- Meeting with clients to discuss strategy, execution, and results of the digital PR campaigns you have championed.
- Work with and support the Head of SEO in developing new processes around team management.
- Managing campaign strategy and delivery, from ideation to reporting.
- Leading the Account Manager and Execs within your team, provide ongoing support for their development, as they support the execution of your strategy.
Your Skills & Experience
The business is committed to your continuing professional development, with online coaching, and bi-annual performance and salary reviews. The business does ask however that you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital PR, SEO or Content*.
- Agency experience is essential.
- Experience of leading and developing teams is advantageous but not necessary.
- Experience working with clients to understand client needs, and translating them into actionable strategy.
- Strong project management skills and experience with project management tools such as Smartsheets, Trello etc.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush, AHrefs etc.
What’s in it for you
- Real opportunities for progression, as you work towards and are supported in your path to the Head of Digital PR position.
- Dynamic and flexible working options. You will be supported in working how and when is best for you.
- Annual bonus upon delivering above base targets – hard work is rewarded and recognised.
- An above-statutory pension contribution: When it’s for the long term, it’s worth doing properly.
- Remote working for a month a year: No popping into the office for Monday morning meetings necessary.
- You’ll receive a commitment to both your physical and mental wellbeing, with private medical insurance to take care of you, your family, and your mental health.
- Bi-annual performance & salary reviews, to make sure your hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- A 3pm finish on Fridays in summer, to make the most of the sun and the weekend.
- 25 days holiday, to start, increasing to a maximum of 30 after 5 years tenure.