Job Title: Campaign Manager
Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000
Type: Full time, Permanent
My client, a fast-growing start-up working on Performance Marketing campaigns for their clients in the entertainment industry, are growing their Campaign team to expand and deliver their data-driven marketing campaigns. With offices in Berlin, LA, and employees across Europe, they offer an exciting international environment and the chance to work with the biggest names in the entertainment industry.
As the team is rapidly growing, my client is recruiting for a talented, experienced Performance Marketer to become part of the Campaign Team’s strategic planning and decision making.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for the set-up, monitoring, and optimisation of campaigns across YouTube, Google, Facebook, and other channels
- You will run campaign performance reports to feedback to your clients
- You will implement data-driven research to help find the right target audience for your clients
- You’ll be part of the strategic campaign planning process for a variety of movie and TV shows watched by millions worldwide
- Media planning and decision making for the best ways to spend budgets across various channels
- Training of working students, interns, and junior colleagues
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in Performance Marketing, ideally in a B2B environment
- Excellent knowledge of industry-standard performance marketing tools: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- You have experience in taking the lead on projects and leading employees
- You have a hands-on attitude regarding performance marketing campaigns, and you are not afraid to set up campaigns on your own
- You are confident, decisive, and self-assured in dealing with sometimes challenging situations
- You speak either German, Dutch, or English at native level
- Join a passionate, professional team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility
- Flexible holidays