Job Title: Biddable Account Manager
Location: Central London, Greater London
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you looking to join a fast-growing start-up agency?
Would you like to work for an agency that appreciates you have a life outside of work?
Opportunities like this do not come around often! My client works with clients that are both household names and “soon to be famous”. This agency will give you the chance to have a real impact and work across multiple digital channels. As the Biddable Account Manager, you will be given the chance to be involved in the bigger picture and be an integral part of this agency’s growth.
As Biddable Account Manager, you will be responsible for
• Manage, review & perform daily client account responsibilities, taking ownership over campaign briefs from ideation to activation
• Developing an awesome relationship with your clients and retaining their business
• Assess where new opportunities/improvements can be made across the agency
• Keep pace with industry/channel trends and developments including attending relevant
• events run by Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Although the client company encourages personal development by actively focusing on learning through formal training, working with colleagues, completing tasks, and seeking feedback. The company client does ask that the right candidate has the following:
Skills / experience required for the Biddable Account Manager
• Previous Paid Search or Biddable experience (3 years plus is desirable)
• Good knowledge of Google Ads (required), Paid Social (desirable) and Display (desirable)
• Agency experience (desirable)
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us on 0208 629 6006.