Location: London – Hybrid
Salary: £33,000 – £40,000
Are you ready to take that step into strategy and become a decision maker? Are you looking to take the lead on creating, optimising, and managing the Paid Media of numerous clients?
Herd Digital is working with an award-winning, independent digital agency who are looking for a Biddable Account Manager to join their team. As a Biddable Account Manager, you will gain exposure to some fantastic clients with potential of rapid progression for the right candidate.
Based in Shoreditch, their newly refurbished company office boasts amazing views across London, comfy seating, a Pac-Man arcade and beer on tap (literally speaking here, they have a beer tap in their office). In short, the essentials for any successful digital marketing agency.
Biddable Account Manager Role and Responsibilities
As a Biddable Account Manager will be responsible for the clients paid search and paid social accounts including strategy, planning and execution. Additionally, your role will also involve:
- Setting up new PPC and paid social accounts across multiple search engines Inc. Google, Bing, Meta, and LinkedIn.
- Operational lead and management of existing paid search and social accounts across multiple verticals & countries.
- Day to day contact with search engines and clients, including face to face meetings.
- Managing client needs and expectations.
- Forecasting traffic and cost for new and existing accounts.
- Management of tracking, analysis, and insight.
- Weekly & monthly internal and client reporting.
- Daily optimisation of accounts for continual improvement.
- Innovative and strategic thinking on all client activity.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years minimum Biddable experience – preferably agency side.
- Expert user of 3rd Party Bid Management/Tracking solutions (e.g. Search Ads 360).
- Strong Paid Social experience (Meta/LinkedIn).
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts & strategies.
- Proven ability to think strategically for paid media clients.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Articulate with good writing and client facing skills.
- Analytics package knowledge.
- Additional European language is desirable but not essential.
- Growth potential within an expanding team and continued senior management support.
- An agency where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Excellent benefits couple with a competitive salary.
- Working in an ambitious company with huge growth plans.
- Potential opportunity to work abroad in their offices across the globe.