Job Title: Biddable Account Manager
Location: London / Hybrid
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + Discretional Bonuses
Are you ready to take that step into strategy and become a decision maker? Are you looking to take the lead on creating, optimising, and managing the Paid Media of numerous clients?
About the Company
Due to exciting new changes and growth, the business is looking for a Biddable Account Manager to use their experience and skills to manage and develop a team of analysts and executives. Located a stone’s throw from a major tube station in the heart of London, you’ll have the option of working from the trendy office or take a more hybrid approach. Whichever works best for you.
While the company boasts 100+ nominations and awards for their work, they take greatest pride in their awards for their diversity and inclusivity, with the culture of inclusion and support of individual development, that has been created over the years.
Biddable Account Manager Role & Responsibilities
With the support of your team of executives and analysts, you will be responsible for client management, the development of your team, as well as play a crucial role in optimising and implementing strategies of project delivery. Additionally, your role will encompass:
- Overseeing the new and existing paid media strategies, from proposals to testing and analysis; and delivering final reports and recommendations.
- Understanding client needs and expectations and using competitor analysis to discover new opportunities to upsell complimentary channels.
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of the work of your team: That work is prioritised, deadlines are met, and all work is effectively coordinated with the Client Services team.
- Working closely with Directors to provide ongoing management support and development of executives and analysts, as they support the execution of your strategy.
- Working alongside directors to monitor and manage allocated time for existing clients, while also assisting with new businesses development pitches.
Your Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have previous experience in a management position, training and developing members of your team; but you will also receive a commitment to your own training and development. Additionally, you will be required to have:
- 6 – 12 months experience in people management with a minimum of one year in a similar role in agency or client-side*.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, as you work within your team as well as with other departments across the business.
- Be motivated and results driven, using analytics to inform decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate leadership through management, mentoring others, and sharing ideas and insights with your team and others around the business.
- A strong attention to detail and a forward-thinking attitude, as you oversee the work of the junior members of your team.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge.
*Previous experience may have been as a Paid Media Manager, Paid Media Account Manager, Biddable Manager, Senior Biddable Account Executive, or something similar.
What’s in it for you
- An above-statutory pension contribution: When it’s for the long term, it’s worth doing properly.
- Dynamic and flexible working options. You will work and be supported in working however is best for you.
- Completely remote working, for one month a year. Want to work abroad? Not a problem.
- You’ll receive a commitment to both your physical and mental wellbeing, with private medical insurance to take care of you, your family, and your mental health.
- Annual performance bonus upon delivering above base targets – it’s always nice to be recognised when you’re smashing it.
- A 3pm finish on Fridays in summer, to make the most of the sun and the weekend.
- 25 days holiday, to start, increasing to a maximum of 30 after 5 years tenure.
- Completely remote working for up to one month a year. Want to go work abroad for a month? No problem: No popping into the office for a Monday morning meeting required.
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? Or not sure if it’s right? Email me at email@example.com or give me a call at +44 7710 189371 for a chat to find out more about this position.